1. Got that dialogue locked? Yes? You're sure? You've said it at least 30 times today without a hitch, is that right? Okay, go ahead. Hmm...you've coughed and died in the second paragraph. NICE FRICKIN' WORK, FLAPPY.
2. You are not the boss of karma. So someone in your study group has gotten away without delivering Awkward Pts. 2 and 3. Let it go, or risk being stressed for the next six weeks and change.
3. Bettina, Heather, Jayna, Jana, Chrissy: these are the friends who have made the week survivable. Bless them all.
4. Practice clinic tonight featured four Vancouver Island girlies. I've said it before: resistance is futile!
5. Blast from the past: I played a round of Keener Bingo in this afternoon's anatomy clinic, but only got up to "BING!" Alas, so close. . .
6. Had a quick run to one of the resort cafes this morning, and was surprised to learn that actor Ed Harris was only a few feet away (alas, on the other side of a window from where I was). Dunno what he's doing here, but still: cool.