Friday, October 1, 2010

The gauntlet has been dropped

During last night's intro/scold with Dom (whom we adore), he told a short and silly joke: Why do French people make omelettes with only one egg? Because one is un oeuf. Next, a student modified the Zen Master joke to a TT joke: what did the Bikram yogi say to the hot dog vendor? Make me one with everything.
 
That sparked an idea: coming up with Bikram versions of classic jokes such as the Lightbulb and Knock-knocks. My first attempt: How many Bikram yogis does it take to change a lightbulb? A: IDIOT! Thomas Edison was student of mine! He learn Lightbulb from ME!
 
Yeah. Like Tree Pose, I'll keep at it.

5 comments:

  1. I dunno, I've never met the man Himself, but from everything I've read, that seems about right. I laughed out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of all the Chuck Norris jokes out there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious Jane! Can't wait to read your next Bikram-style joke!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ellelove7, you're right, it's a bit like the Chuck Norris thing. You realize you've just inspired me with that reference.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete