Saturday, September 18, 2010

We are here we are here

One day early, we are here. Hmm. I don't think I want to pay the 100+ bucks to stay at the Town & Country Resort/Convention Center for an extra night. I don't know if I want to spend another night at a cheapo motel like I did last night in Oceanside. You know what? This is boring. Update: I found San Diego, I found the resort, now all I have to do is wait another 23 hours before registration starts. Easy.
 
I've been forcing myself to drive around to find the suggested grocery stores, malls, etc. I've had a few hours of southern California freeway traffic by now, so it's getting easier each time I roar onto an entrance ramp.
 
Fellow Saanich student Bettina is checked in at the resort, but was not in her room when I showed up. Other student Rhiannon is here, too, apparently on University Avenue, too (I'm at Starbucks, she was at Whole Foods) -- anyhow. I expect I'll see them both very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment