Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Low Notes of Week One

Few and far between, thankfully. Low Note One: my sore, sore bum that has to sit in uncomfortable chairs for the lecture sessions and movie viewings. Low Note Two: What I found on my mat on Wednes -- no, no one will believe me. Low Note Three: having to call Security at 3:20 a.m. to break up an outdoor party below my room. At first I assumed they were overstimulated yogis, and leapt out of my bed to rip them a new one. As I leaned over the balcony, I saw four of the biggest, hairiest bikers I have seen in this lifetime. Er, perhaps a quick phone call to the front desk instead. Security responded swiftly, whereupon I seethed myself back to sleep.
 
HIGH NOTE OF WEEK ONE: everything else. I mean that, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment